Mobile application for remote control of SATEL communications module
GX CONTROL is a very intuitive mobile application used for remote operation of the communication modules: GSM-X LTE, GSM-X, GPRS-A LTE, GPRS-A and ETHM-A. It is an easy to use and functional tool, whose tasks include verification of the status of inputs and outputs in these modules, viewing information about events and troubles, and remote control of outputs (devices connected to them). The transmitted data are encrypted using a complex algorithm, which increases transmission security.
The application allows configuration of PUSH messages that give the user constant access to notifications.
Preparing GX CONTROL for work and associating it with a specific device is very quick and easy. It can be done in several ways, including:
- scanning the QR code that can be generated in GX Soft program,
- sending an SMS message from application to module (GSM-X LTE, GSM-X, GPRS-A LTE, GPRS-A) to receive configuration data in response.
Thanks to the original communication solution using SATEL's secure connection setup service, no advanced configuration of network settings is required.
- support for: GSM-X LTE, GSM-X, GPRS-A LTE, GPRS-A and ETHM-A
- checking status of inputs with blocking capability
- checking and controlling the status of outputs
- presentation of readings from analog inputs and digital sensors (GPRS-A, GPRS-A and ETHM-A only)
- viewing event memory with filtering capability
- viewing troubles with memory clearing capability
- PUSH notification with individual configuration option
- simple and quick configuration
- secure, encrypted communication with the system thanks to the connection set-up service
- intuitive user interface
- GX CONTROL application uses the phone camera access only to read the QR code.
- User data transferred via QR code are not presented in open form. The QR code is protected by a user-defined password.
- Additionally, the GX CONTROL application does not store, process or collect other user data that may potentially be in the user's phone resources.