Outdoor siren with optical and acoustical signaling
SPL-5010 R is an optical-acoustic siren designed for outdoor installation, provided with super bright LEDs and a piezoelectric transducer. It offers three types of 120 dB intensity modulated tones to choose from. Enclosure of the siren is made of polycarbonate, which ensures high mechanical strength and aesthetic appearance of the device that remains unchanged over time. The device is provided with tamper protection against opening or tearing off the wall. The SPL-5010 R model can be additionally provided with the SPL-TO sensor for protection against damping the siren by covering the piezoelectric transducer with PUR foam. Optionally, an inner shield of galvanized sheet is available to protect the electronics board and transducer against mechanical damage. The electronic circuits are properly weatherproofed, so they are also resistant to the effects of harsh environmental conditions.
The SPL-5010 optical-acoustic siren is available in three color versions: SPL-5010 R (red), SPL-5010 BL (blue) and SPL-5010 O (orange).
- acoustical signaling: piezo transducer
- optical signaling: ultra bright LEDs
- optional inner metal shield
- tamper protection against:
- removal from mounting surface
- lid opening
- damping the siren with acoustical signaling with PUR foam (optional: SPL-TO)
- available also in blue (SPL-5010 BL) and orange (SPL-5010 O)